Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree44Likes
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    8,632 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS 182

Default Re: Agressive ad from BlackBerry against Apple

Quote Originally Posted by Bobert_123 View Post
    lol I know, I'm just saying that's not a troll post
    Quote Originally Posted by kch50428 View Post
    The person in question made plenty of other troll posts... and what is your purpose in the "Z10 is hotter than the iPhone" thread? Is that more truth in your world? Or is it a means of goading people into an argument? How 'bout you go back to playing in the crackberry sandbox, and stop leaving ordure in ours.
    kch50428 and Highrisedrifter like this.
    iMore Genius

iOS Version
    iOS 7.1 b5

Quote Originally Posted by Bobert_123 View Post
    lmao How is he a troll if he's speaking the truth?
    Ignore list +1
    Curmudgeon and Former Member/Participant
    iPhone 5S / iPad Mini Retina / 15" MacBook Pro Retina
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    2,142 Global Posts

The person in question made plenty of other troll posts... and what is your purpose in the "Z10 is hotter than the iPhone" thread? Is that more truth in your world? Or is it a means of goading people into an argument? How 'bout you go back to playing in the crackberry sandbox, and stop leaving ordure in ours.
    lol I wish you imore people (and others) did that when we ask the trolls to leave the CB forums. I know Bold isn't a troll because he's on CB all the time, and I'm not trolling either. BB has been going through some tough times lately and all you guys do is rip us apart for staying with the platform, but god forbid anybody say ios is faulty in any way. No ones "goading" anyone into an argument, sometimes people like to see what others opinions on things are, in this case how imore members view the Z10, that's all.
    Thanked by:
    Bold_until_Hybrid_Comes (02-03-2013)
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    13,726 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    6.x

Just so we're all on the same page....just because you belong to one of the other sites doesn't mean you're not a troll by coming here. It just means you're not a troll there.

Trolling is when you believe in A and go to a site promoting B and either talk up A or talk down B. Take your choice.
    Thanked by:
    GingerSnapsBack (01-29-2013)

I find it funny that these trolls are so fixated on the iPhone that even on the eve of a day when BB is due to show it it will come back into relevance, they spend their time trolling here. How pathetic, that even on the day where there should be so much happiness for them, they spend their time on so much hatred for Apple.

As I said on another thread, please accept my apology for their behaviour. Not all of us on CB are trolls.
    Thanked by:
    Alli (01-29-2013), BlackBerry Guy (02-17-2013), mikeo007 (02-17-2013)
    iMore Guru

Global Posts
    33,443 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS 5.1.1

Quote Originally Posted by qbnkelt View Post
    I find it funny that these trolls are so fixated on the iPhone that even on the eve of a day when BB is due to show it it will come back into relevance, they spend their time trolling here. How pathetic, that even on the day where there should be so much happiness for them, they spend their time on so much hatred for Apple.

As I said on another thread, please accept my apology for their behaviour. Not all of us on CB are trolls.

I've kinda grown on them. Well they tolerate me anyways!
    Alli and qbnkelt like this.

Global Posts
    11,978 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Quote Originally Posted by pkcable View Post
    You're civilized. Other cats from the crackberry sandbox? Not so much...
    Keith - iMore Moderator - The Mobile Nations/iMore Forum Rules
     iPhone5 on VZW;  iPad(2012) - wifi with BadElf for GPS
    "When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser." -- Socrates

You're civilized. Other cats from the crackberry sandbox? Not so much...

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm civilised.....my ma made sure of it every time she beat me with a willow switch....

Global Posts
    23,001 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Default Agressive ad from BlackBerry against Apple

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm civilised.....my ma made sure of it every time she beat me with a willow switch....
    That tough love paid off, huh?.... I love it!...That is what's missing in this day & age, in my opinion.
    Thanked by:
    qbnkelt (01-29-2013)
    kch50428, qbnkelt and dowdyrich like this.
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    13,726 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    6.x

There are a number of you over there who are more than right tolerable.

Quote Originally Posted by pkcable
    You've grown on us - like a funugs. :P
    Thanked by:
    pkcable (01-29-2013), qbnkelt (01-29-2013)
    Fausty82 and qbnkelt like this.

Global Posts
    11,978 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Note - I said "other" not "Every"...
    Thanked by:
    qbnkelt (01-29-2013)
    qbnkelt likes this.
    iPhone Intermediate

When you are desperate you attack whoever is on top to pull yourself up.
    Apple built it, so it will work.
    jclisenby and mikeo007 like this.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    6,099 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Default Agressive ad from BlackBerry against Apple

I'm a primary crackberry poster and I have to say I do feel the need to stick my head into some statements that are blatantly not true. I try my best to be civilized but when you speak highly of BlackBerry here you get ripped and same goes for iphone on crackberry.

Can't we all just agree we use what we want. That's the beauty of freedom. People have died so we can have freedom (not only cellphone freedom but in general) and I'm sure they would be rolling over in their graves if the noticed all the bickering over a PHONE!

We are all enthusiasts and I feel most of us have an open mind but jeez sometimes I feel like I'm in highschool all over again.

Let's be honest this topic was started and we all knew it would turn into a bickering back and forth between whose phone is better.

Sent from my game boy color
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    548 Global Posts

Too True!! Thank you. Opinions do matter, but some take it too far. Enjoy what you want. Use what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by eve6er69 View Post
    I'm a primary crackberry poster and I have to say I do feel the need to stick my head into some statements that are blatantly not true. I try my best to be civilized but when you speak highly of BlackBerry here you get ripped and same goes for iphone on crackberry.

Can't we all just agree we use what we want. That's the beauty of freedom. People have died so we can have freedom (not only cellphone freedom but in general) and I'm sure they would be rolling over in their graves if the noticed all the bickering over a PHONE!

We are all enthusiasts and I feel most of us have an open mind but jeez sometimes I feel like I'm in highschool all over again.

Let's be honest this topic was started and we all knew it would turn into a bickering back and forth between whose phone is better.

iMore Genius

Global Posts
    9,173 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    Taco Bell

Quote Originally Posted by eve6er69 View Post

Nobody get's "ripped" here for speaking highly of Blackberry products, people get blasted for trying to push Blackberry devices as better alternatives to the iPhone...in the middle of an iPhone forum. Just wanted to clear that up.

Also, why is this horse sh*t of a thread still open and being responded to? It was useless when it started and died in early January...it's almost March.
    "Speed has never killed anyone; suddenly becoming stationary...that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

Global Posts
    11,978 Global Posts
    iOS Version

The useful life for this thread has long ago expired...
    Thanked by:
    mikeo007 (02-18-2013)
    jclisenby and mikeo007 like this.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12