Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Global Posts
    22,467 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Default BlackBerry N-Series photos leak: BlackBerry 10 QWERTY phone pictured

Global Posts
    15,745 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    7.x.x

Default Re: BlackBerry N-Series photos leak: BlackBerry 10 QWERTY phone pictured

Ummm... Looks like a Palm Pre. Dunno first name that popped into my head. But also looks like a wider 99XX the more I see it.
    John Yester
    Moderator Team Leader, iMore.com

iMore Genius

Global Posts
    4,252 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    7.0.4/6.1

Don't see how that is gonna save RIM. Looks just like every other BB they've put out in the last year.
  4. Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  

Global Posts
    22,467 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Quote Originally Posted by John Yester View Post
    Ummm... Looks like a Palm Pre. Dunno first name that popped into my head. But also looks like a wider 99XX the more I see it.
    That's it! I knew it reminded me of another device and you are spot-on in regard to it resembling the Palm Pre. My fear about the keyboard models is that the screen size will always be too small by today's standards unless it is the slide out type which often makes for a bulky device.
  5. Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

Global Posts
    22,467 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Quote Originally Posted by rdiddy_25 View Post
    Don't see how that is gonna save RIM. Looks just like every other BB they've put out in the last year.
    I agree to a point. Will the keyboard models be promoted primarily as a messaging device and the non-keyboard model as an all-around multimedia device?

Global Posts
    15,745 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    7.x.x

Default Re: BlackBerry N-Series photos leak: BlackBerry 10 QWERTY phone pictured

Quote Originally Posted by JustMe'D View Post
    That's it! I knew it reminded me of another device and you are spot-on in regard to it resembling the Palm Pre. My fear about the keyboard models is that the screen size will always be too small by today's standards unless it is the slide out type which often makes for a bulky device.
    Some will jump on it, but many others will go full screen, it's 2012 going on 2013. They will switch trust me.

More screen real estate is much more important now days.
    John Yester
    Moderator Team Leader, iMore.com

iMore Genius

Global Posts
    13,797 Global Posts
    iOS Version

I'm not feeling this keyboard one at all. I definitely like the full touch screen one better.

Tapatalking
    "My personal hobbies are reading, listening to music, and silence." Edith Sitwell

Global Posts
    15,798 Global Posts
    iOS Version

It will be interesting and something to watch this year. Personally I've always liked the keyboard, but if I was going to get one it would be the L series full touch model.
    iMore Elite

Global Posts
    3,704 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS5

Why do these photos always look like someone took the phone to somewhere with the lighting of a bomb shelter to take a picture?
    Dude! You slapped a fish. You punched it! Why would you hit it?

So she's praying...To Justin Timberlake apparently