Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    grunt0300's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,847 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,438 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    Root 4.4.2

    Default outgoing sounds

    Anybody know how to set outgoing sounds for text msgs. and emails? Thanks.
    Give yourself, to the Dark Side!
  2. #2  
    JustMe'D's Avatar

    Posts
    17,090 Posts
    Global Posts
    17,300 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    7.0.4

    Default outgoing sounds

    Quote Originally Posted by grunt0300 View Post
    Anybody know how to set outgoing sounds for text msgs. and emails? Thanks.
    For sent mail: (iOS 6.0.1)

    Settings-Sounds and then scroll down to "Sent Mail" and then set the sound of your choice.

    For "Outgoing" texts, I have no idea.
  3. Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  
    grunt0300's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,847 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,438 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    Root 4.4.2

    Default Re: outgoing sounds

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe'D View Post
    For sent mail: (iOS 6.0.1)

    Settings-Sounds and then scroll down to "Sent Mail" and then set the sound of your choice.

    For "Outgoing" texts, I have no idea.
    Sorry, i was referring to my SGSIII. Thanks, anyway.
    Give yourself, to the Dark Side!
  4. #4  
    kch50428's Avatar

    Posts
    10,207 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,084 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    7.0

    Default outgoing sounds

    There is this place I've heard of that's a lot like this one, but caters to your type of phone... I believe it's called Android Central... go there, and see if they have a forum like this one and try your question there...
    Keith - iMore Moderator - The Mobile Nations/iMore Forum Rules
     iPhone5 on VZW;  iPad(2012) - wifi with BadElf for GPS
    "When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser." -- Socrates
  5. Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  
    grunt0300's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,847 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,438 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    Root 4.4.2

    Default Re: outgoing sounds

    Quote Originally Posted by kch50428 View Post
    There is this place I've heard of that's a lot like this one, but caters to your type of phone... I believe it's called Android Central... go there, and see if they have a forum like this one and try your question there...
    I already have, but no reply yet. Figured i'd give this one a shot.
    Give yourself, to the Dark Side!

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-19-2011, 08:02 PM
  2. Changing Email Notification Sound/Volume
    By eskandar in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & Mods
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-10-2010, 10:38 AM
  3. 2.0.1 and 2.0.2 Sound Issues
    By dhp1080 in forum iPhone 4
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 09-07-2008, 06:07 PM
  4. Sound Profiles
    By gfunk808 in forum iPhone Apps & Games
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-12-2008, 11:49 AM
  5. No Sound after 1.1.1
    By Dieter Bohn in forum iPhone 4
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-04-2007, 10:11 PM

Posting Permissions

B