Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    39 Global Posts

ics looks really good, but i would probably go back to wp7. i will never again use a bb. NEVER
    iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    1,274 Global Posts

Windows, good god I'm done w/ Blackberry... what a joke. I'm only kicking myself for not getting an iphone sooner, like when the 4s first came out...
  3. Thread AuthorThread Author   #78  
    iMore Intermediate

iOS Version

i'm apple throughout myslef so i'm not sure probably windows phone like the lumia 900 looks nice the thing i would most miss would be the app store and my apps
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    226 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Likely go back to a BlackBerry assuming they're still around...not a big android fan and I abhor anything windows so...
    "People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks...- Brick Tamland"

Global Posts
    4,336 Global Posts
    iOS Version

I would head over to the OS I loved for two years...the one reeking of Google goodness...ANDROID!

Galaxy Nexus...
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    latest

Galaxy nexus. The other best phone on the planet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    iPhone Intermediate

Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    iOS Version

The HTC One X
    iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Without a doubt, I'd be going the Android route! Although WP7 does peak my curiosity..
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    iOS Version

I would take a much closer look at the new windows phones.
    iPhone Beginner

Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    iOS Version

I would return to Android in a heartbeat. Rooted, of course, there is so much that can be done with that OS and so many powerful devices coming out now from HTC and Moto, hard to beat.
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Green Bay Packers
    Cincinnati Reds
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    746 Global Posts

Its hard to say , i'v had over 10 blackberry's in the past and this is my second iphone 4 .... i'm done with blackberry maybe a Android device
    iPhone Beginner

iOS Version

I don't know why people are always hating on Android. If I couldn't have an iPhone I would for sure go with Android. I've seen some UI's on Android I like. Not like as much as iPhone but they were nice. Besides if not Android where are you really going to go? Blackberry, with battery pulls and company uncertanty...Windows, yeah I want a phone that's made by the same company as all the crappy PCs I have issues with, don't think so. Android's not perfect but in my mind it beats the alternatives.
    Tis better to be a witty fool than a foolish wit - Shakespeare
    iMore Pro

Global Posts
    3,155 Global Posts

No question I would go to Android. I'm not sure why all the hate for it either. For the most part, it has nearly the apps that iOS has, so for the vast majority of us we wouldn't see a big loss there. With some of the top end Android phones you have quality cameras and great screens; neither of which are as nice as my 4S's, but they would do. They aren't as reliable as an iPhone, nor do most have the battery life, but I find them to be a suitable replacement.

I would look into WP, as well. But I haven't used that at all like I have Android, so I'd probably skip it.

And BB better wow the world with BB10. No more battery pulls and they gotta get the app selection up. BBM can't be their only selling point when no one is using it.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    1,988 Global Posts

Already did to the Lumia 900 from the 4S. Great device, and the social integration is top notch. 4G LTE is lightening fast, and it is a pretty solid device. Plus, it looks the carriers are mounting an iMutiny because they are "tired of being told what to do by Apple."

Give the Lumia a chance, you may be surprised at how much you like it.
    iPhone Newbie

iOS Version

I'd have to go with the BB Bold 9900. Even though BB is just about a sinking ship right now, I really don't want to see them fail.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    1,461 Global Posts
    iOS Version

I would go back to Android, Razr MAXX though, the ONLY 4G LTE phone with decent battery life.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    285 Global Posts

Back to blackberry or android
    iMore Intermediate

iOS Version

It would be a throw down between a Galaxy Nexus or the Nokia N9 (I know, odd choice.)
    iPhone Beginner

Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    iOS Version

I was thinking I would use Windows Phone if there were no iPhones. However, after using the Lumia 800 as my main device for a couple of months, I realized that Windows Phone is not what I need. Then I tried the Galaxy Nexus, and I really believe it Nexus phones would be my preferred choice.
    iMore Expert

Global Posts
    1,709 Global Posts

I was thinking of trying a Lumia 900, but the resolution is terrible. So the next best thing is the unreleased HTC EVO 4G LTE. Sorry for all caps, I guess android oem's do it so people will look at their handsets lol.
    Banned

iOS Version

I would happily go back to my old Nokia 3210 which is a surprisingly tough device and is still in top condition :o
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    661 Global Posts

5 months later, and on iPhone5Eve, my answer has changed a bit. Either a Nokia Lumia 920 or an HTC One X. That's assuming, as appears likely, that there are no surprises tomorrow and we've already seen everything Apple has to offer.

Sent from my The New iPad using Tapatalk
    Palm Pilot > Palm V > Palm Tungsten T > Palm Treo 650 > Palm Centro > Palm Pre > HTC Hero > Palm Pre > iPhone 4 > LG Quantum > Nokia Lumia 920 > iPhone 5S
    iPhone Newbie

Android Evo lte 4g is where I'll be
    iMore Beginner

iOS Version

I would have to go back to android, probably get a Galaxy S III and finally feel like ALL those apps I bought for my droid X weren't just sitting all by themselves unused.
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    13,790 Global Posts
    iOS Version

I would probably go back to blackberry or try windows phone.
    "My personal hobbies are reading, listening to music, and silence." Edith Sitwell
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast