help with loading OS
I have a new macbook pro that I am returning. Last night I did the power up holding the options key. I went into recovery and wiped the os. Then I loaded a new copy to retore it to factory.Once done it boots up to the restore home screen only. How do I make it boot up like it should to the original os screen like out of the box?
- 02-28-2013, 09:50 AM #2
- By Gamekidmatt96 in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 0Last Post: 12-28-2012, 05:10 PM
- By thebeast3203 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-23-2009, 08:54 AM
- By rwsheffield in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-22-2009, 10:18 AM
- By snowpea in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-24-2009, 12:40 AM
- By pdconner in forum iPhone 4Replies: 4Last Post: 02-12-2008, 12:24 AM