Keyboard Shortcut: Double Tap Spacebar = Period?
I've check my keyboard setting and can't determine how to enable the keyboard shortcut that allows me to tap the spacebar twice to produce a period as you can do on an iPhone and iPad.
iPad 2 Wi-Fi
MacBook Air 13" Mid 2012 Mavericks 10.9.4
- 01-15-2013, 07:46 PM #2
Re: Keyboard Shortcut: Double Tap Spacebar = Period?
Can't find a setting because none exists in OSX.Keith - iMore Moderator - The Mobile Nations/iMore Forum Rules
iPhone5 on VZW; iPad(2012) - wifi with BadElf for GPS
"When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser." -- Socrates
- 01-15-2013, 09:06 PM #4
- 01-15-2013, 09:07 PM #5
- By dixonraj in forum AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 05-02-2011, 05:46 AM
- By L_D_G in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-01-2011, 05:58 PM
- By Ex_Mosquito in forum iPhone 4Replies: 10Last Post: 08-06-2010, 10:39 PM
- By bergman in forum Original iPadReplies: 2Last Post: 07-07-2010, 02:41 PM
- By Hakala in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 04-27-2010, 11:05 PM