Results 1 to 1 of 1
- iMore Newbie
- 16 Posts
Bootcamp, Fusion and Memory problems
I have a macbook Pro running most current iOS. I HAVE to have windows in bootcamp for work application and keep running into a problem. Windows keeps telling me I have low memory. I have 50% of harddrive dedicated to Windows so it has several hundred GB, and I adjusted the virtual memory to where the system takes what it needs when running windows. Things were going smooth for the last couple weeks and now after last updates, it craps the bed again so to speak with having no memory. I have run memory app and cleaned out temp files, etc.
Anyone have any ideas? What am I missing?
- By highlander in forum iPhone 3G ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 09-12-2009, 01:18 PM
- By leica1215 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-12-2009, 12:30 AM
- By twinsdad in forum Carrier Discussion LoungeReplies: 3Last Post: 09-01-2009, 02:30 AM
- By Mark_ace7 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2009, 03:22 PM
- By Wolfmore in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 06-22-2009, 05:11 PM