- 10-26-2012, 08:33 PM #2
- 10-26-2012, 08:36 PM #3
not receiving imassages on macbook / iPad only iPhone?
First of all, is your MacBook's iMessage app running in the background? Now go the Messages menu and select "My Status" and make sure you are NOT offline and that it shows you listed as "available". Now, scroll up and go to "Preferences" and then select "accounts". Select your Apple ID and then check to see if your iPhone mobile phone number is listed. If not, you need to add your Apple ID to your iPhone in the Messages settings. Afterwards, your phone number will show up in the settings on your MacBook and then you should be good to go.
If everything checks out okay, just reboot all of your devices and see if that clears it up for you.
Just Me, D
- 10-26-2012, 09:38 PM #5
- By johnny football hero in forum iTunesReplies: 3Last Post: 01-29-2012, 07:38 AM
- By voltaire in forum iPhone 4Replies: 4Last Post: 10-14-2011, 10:32 PM
- By hermdog in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 02-23-2011, 11:18 PM
- By Dieter Bohn in forum Original iPadReplies: 5Last Post: 08-05-2010, 10:27 AM
- By RIPNHL2005 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 07-21-2010, 11:43 AM