Note Taking Apps For Mac?

sprocket2107

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
As a senior in college I am looking for a more efficient way to take notes for my capstone and other classes. Are there any good note taking apps out there for the Mac? Preferably ones that I could sync up with my iPad and iPhone. Any help would be appreciated.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
If you're using mountain lion, the new native "Notes" is honestly great...and it has voice dictation.

If you don't have mountain lion, Scratchpad is a good free app in the appstore (i don't know if it uses voice dictation, but i used to use it all the time before i got mountain lion).

Reactions: sprocket2107

Paul Schrader

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
I'd like to recommend NotesDeck for taking lecture notes on Mac, iPhone or iPad - I use it so my school notes show up on all my devices instantaneously.

1.) NotesDeck syncs with Evernote, Simplenote and Dropbox so all my notes from other apps are already in it.

2.) On Mac you can set hot keys for different folders and jump right into full screen notes. Kind of nerdy - I know.

3.) So much cleaner than that yellow Notes app. Much more professional. But just as simple!

Notesdeck

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
takectrl