Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    383 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Question BlackBerry Music Gateway

Not sure if anyone knows this but would the BB Music Gateway work with a MacBook Pro?
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    7,947 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    Taco Bell

Yes.

If you look at the products official website it lists the compatible products right on the main page (including "Bluetooth enabled laptops").
    "Speed has never killed anyone; suddenly becoming stationary...that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson
  3. Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    383 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Thanks, I didn't even think about looking at the website. Totally forgot about that.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    1,349 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS 7 GM

I totally love this little device. Only blackberry item I continue to use today. Have one in my car, my wife's car, and one for our home. Awhile back I got a great deal on these and bought 3 for the price of 2...

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    My history: 8330*8330m*9650*9670*9330*iPhone4white*iPhone4Swhi te*iPhone5white*iPhone5S silver
    iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    96 Global Posts

Default Re: BlackBerry Music Gateway

Hello_

I was curious if the iPhone 5 would be able to stream to the Music Gateway while using the Hands Free Profile with a bluetooth headset.

I drive a Toyota Highlander that does have BT Handsfree but not A2DP. Would like to use the Gateway for music and to use the car's BT System for phone calls. Any feedback is most welcome!

Thanks-

John