Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Alli
  • 1 Post By SeanHRCC
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

Default help! how to recover files on my mac?

That is too terrible! HFS+ file systems on my Mac OSX is corrupted and some important files are gone!!! It is said that Nice to Recover Data for Mac can recover files for Mac and i tried. what i am confused is that i cant open the files it recovered.can anyone tell me why?
    here is the address
    Nice to Recover Data for Mac:Data Recovery Software - Nice to Download Software
    it is urgent for me!!! Thanks!!!
    iPhone Nanite

Default use Nice to Recover Data for Mac to recover lost data

use Nice to Recover Data for Mac to recover lost data

Nice to Recover Data for Mac is one of the best Mac data recovery software. If your Mac data is corrupted, deleted, formatted or crashed, you can use Nice to Recover Data for Mac to recover lost data,it is easy to recover your date.
    Mac data recovery software has four main functions
    1,Mac Photo Recovery It can recover any typs of deleted or formatted videos,photos, audio and other files from both Mac hard drive and other portable storage devices.By the way,it supports HFS+/FAT/ NTFS/NTFS5 file system.
    2,Mac Deleted File RecoveryIt can recover recent deleted files with original name and path.
    3,Mac Deep Scan Recovery You can use RAW searching technology that scans and finds your files sector by sector to make sure that all the possible files can be retrieved.It is highly recommended that you try this when other recovery module doesn’t work.
    4,Mac Lost Partition Recovery
    It can recover lost or formatted data from partitions which have been lost, overwritten or damaged by a virus,as well as the data on them.
    Other useful Mac data recovery
    Mac File Recovery Software / Mac Photo Recovery Software / Data Recovery Software for Mac / Mac Data Recovery
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    9,169 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    Taco Bell

Spam conversing with Spam? Strange!
    "Speed has never killed anyone; suddenly becoming stationary...that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    13,726 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    6.x

Only cause I merged them so they'd look more natural. Hehe!
    iPhone Nanite

Default Mac data recovery

Corruption to HFS+ file system may cause data loss situation. As in your case you have used software but unable to recover the files then it might be possible that the software may not be compatible to the OS X version you are using. There are several third party Mac data recovery software’s available in market that claims to recover your data back but very few of them stick to their words. Therefore for efficient recovery of your Mac files from HFS+ volumes I would recommend you to use Stellar Phoenix Mac data recovery software.
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    3,636 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    10B329

And here I am using Veritas. Silly me.
    blah blah blah witty signature blah blah blah
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    6,884 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS 6

lol I guess spammers don't use Time Machine :P
    can't upgrade via iTunes check this thread http://forum.tipb.com/jailbreak-unlo...ml#post1717460
    ~32GB Space Grey iPhone 5s(Audi)~32GB Space Grey rMini ~ 15" i7 SSD 16GB rMBP(Omega) on Mavericks~
    iPheuria aka The Jailbr3ak kid (soon to be retired)
    iPhone Nanite

I know how to do!!Let me show u.
    Before everything begins, put 10 pictures into one partition and then delete them.

1.Free download Nice to Recover Data for Mac and run it, click the trial button to continue trial or purchase the software now.

2.When the main interface appears, select Deleted File Recovery.

3.Selects the current partition, and then click Next button to begin recovery process.

4.Nice to Recover Data for Mac can recover a file as large as 2G in a minute. The 10 pictures deleted just now will be shown in less than a minute. Deleted files are marked with red letters. We can switch between the previews of pictures in the built-in previewer with the up and down arrow keys

5.You can also press the space key or double-click the picture and then come up with a separate previewer, which size is flexible adjusted to the original size of the picture

6.You can press the up and down arrow keys to switch between the previews of the pictures

Finally,when you find the very picture you are looking for, click the Recover button on the bottom right corner and save it to another place.(You need to purchase the software to do this)

U can follow that.
    Last edited by alin; 08-01-2011 at 12:47 PM.
    Thanked by:
    Canace (09-30-2011)
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    13,726 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    6.x

Wow...not only do you not know the difference between a "partition" and a "directory," but you are going to go to all that trouble rather than just restoring from the trash can?

Yea...if you don't empty the trash can, the deleted stuff is still there.

Go away, Spam. You're killin' me!
    Thanked by:
    alin (11-02-2011)
    alin likes this.
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    9,169 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    Taco Bell

LMAO! I love it! I think I'm going to develop software that goes through 100 steps to turn off your computer, and call it "Mac Power Saver Pro Ultra Extreme".

Tag line: "Save battery power with Mac Power Saver Pro Ultra Extreme! Turns off your Macbook when you don't want to use it anymore!"

"Speed has never killed anyone; suddenly becoming stationary...that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson
    Thanked by:
    alin (11-02-2011)
    alin likes this.
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    13,726 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    6.x

Quote Originally Posted by SeanHRCC View Post
    LMAO! I love it! I think I'm going to develop software that goes through 100 steps to turn off your computer, and call it "Mac Power Saver Pro Ultra Extreme".

Tag line: "Save battery power with Mac Power Saver Pro Ultra Extreme! Turns off your Macbook when you don't want to use it anymore!"

Buahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And don't forget screen shots!!
    Thanked by:
    alin (08-04-2011)
    iPhone Nanite

Arrow

This is my fault. In fact, it can be deleted in the recycle bin recovery
  13. Thread AuthorThread Author   #13  
    iPhone Nanite

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by alin View Post
    I know how to do!!Let me show u.
    Before everything begins, put 10 pictures into one partition and then delete them.

1.Free download Nice to Recover Data for Mac and run it, click the trial button to continue trial or purchase the software now.

2.When the main interface appears, select Deleted File Recovery.

3.Selects the current partition, and then click Next button to begin recovery process.

4.Nice to Recover Data for Mac can recover a file as large as 2G in a minute. The 10 pictures deleted just now will be shown in less than a minute. Deleted files are marked with red letters. We can switch between the previews of pictures in the built-in previewer with the up and down arrow keys

5.You can also press the space key or double-click the picture and then come up with a separate previewer, which size is flexible adjusted to the original size of the picture

6.You can press the up and down arrow keys to switch between the previews of the pictures

Finally,when you find the very picture you are looking for, click the Recover button on the bottom right corner and save it to another place.(You need to purchase the software to do this)

U can follow that.
    I got it.Thank you!!!!! I bought it and I have recovered my deleted photos.
    Thanked by:
    alin (10-11-2011)
    iPhone Nanite

Quote Originally Posted by Canace View Post
    I got it.Thank you!!!!! I bought it and I have recovered my deleted photos.
    It's my honor
    iPhone Nanite

Quote Originally Posted by alin View Post
    This is my fault. In fact, it can be deleted in the recycle bin recovery
    I believe u. because i have used it.
    iPhone Nanite

wow here is funny!!!I HOPE PEOPLE ALL CAN ENJOY HERE.
    iPhone Nanite

Data in Mac operating system may become corrupted or damaged due to virus attacks, improper formatting of hard disk, accidental deletion of partition and various other known or unpredictable reasons. To get rid of Mac data corruption and retrieve the lost data, you need to use Kernel for MAC, an effective Mac data recovery software which can completely recover all the data from lost, deleted as well as damaged partitions.
    iPhone Nanite

Default Mac File Recovery

In order to have the trashed Mac files restored you would need to scan the mac volume with the help of Mac drive recovery program first, the located files could thereafter be restored back at location desired after a preview of the same is generated. Know more here - http://www.macharddriverecovery.com
    Last edited by bipsa; 07-06-2012 at 03:08 AM.
    iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    2 Global Posts

Default Recover Mac Data Easily

Mac data Recovery Software is designed to recover all the lost and corrupted files without any hassle. If you want to get back your lost files then download the software. It is also a user-friendly software which is easy to use. Its powerful mechanism recover the data in very less time.

Read More Information- http://file.datarecovery-mac.com/