Updated to Yosemite at work; still doesn't synch Notes with iOS9
Finally work updated me to OS 10.10 Yosemite (by policy, they never put the latest software on). Still, my iPhone Notes, while they synch with iCloud, won't synch over to Yosemite's Notes, and vice-versa. How can this be fixed? The whole point in going with all-Mac products at work, home, and my phone is to be able to synch stuff, after all.
- Best AnswerApr 03 2016 | 5:02 pm EDT
Reboot both the Mac and your iPhone, and make sure both are connected to the Internet. That *should* initiate a fresh sync process.
- 04-03-2016, 05:02 PM #2
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 2Last Post: 04-25-2016, 04:13 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 9Last Post: 04-05-2016, 02:38 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple PayReplies: 2Last Post: 04-03-2016, 09:37 PM
- By mfldmike in forum iPad Pro (9.7-inch)Replies: 2Last Post: 04-03-2016, 05:37 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-03-2016, 01:40 PM