- iMore Beginner
- 91 Posts
How to delete a shared connection?
I need some help with the following;
I just went to my 'Macintosh HD', and under 'shared' (in the left side) I find a weird name that shouldn't be there...
When I click that name, the connection fails.
- Is there any way to delete this name from the list?
(I know this person who the name refers to, but I haven't had any contact with this person for a year or so... and I only got my current iMac a few days ago, so I'm kinda surprised this person's name pops up under 'shared')
- 09-05-2015, 12:12 PM #2
Re: How to delete a shared connection?
This is worth a read:
- By n8ter#AC in forum OS X Yosemite (10.10)Replies: 3Last Post: 09-05-2015, 09:03 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-04-2015, 12:10 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2015, 06:54 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2015, 05:26 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-03-2015, 08:42 PM