Email programs on Yosemite stop responding
Has anyone else had trouble with email programs you use on Yosemite not responding? I used Apple Mail and it kept happening. Usually when trying to quit the program.
Then I switched to Postbox, same thing was happening. I could not quit out of it and would have to force quit. Sometimes it would just stop responding while running and have to be force quit.
Now I'm using the new Outlook in Microsoft Office and same thing is happening. I just have one gmail account I'm using and its with IMAP. I even did a fresh install of the OS just a few days ago. I just wasn't sure if this is a known issue and a easy fix is out there?
- 07-17-2015, 05:25 PM #2
Re: Email programs on Yosemite stop responding
Thank you, sorry it took me so long to reply. I thought it was mail but tried Postbox and it did the same thing and now the new Microsoft Outlook. Every time I quit it, I have to force quit. I wish I knew what was causing it. Since I did a fresh install, I imported my mail folder so maybe there is something corrupt in it.
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 2Last Post: 07-17-2015, 04:59 PM
- By ezrareschke7 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-17-2015, 04:54 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-17-2015, 04:51 PM
- By annaken in forum iPadReplies: 1Last Post: 07-17-2015, 04:50 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 07-17-2015, 03:51 PM