- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
How to access MAMP on MAC from Windows?
1. Parallels 10.10.3 installed under Yosemite
2. Windows 7 Ultimate installed under Parallels
None of found hints published on internet helped so far. MAMP/localhost run on MAC without problems. Any access from Windows is impossible.
All settings are here (screenshots): [redacted]
Everything has worked while under Maverick and I don't remember how I made it. But now I simply can't get it working.
Any help is appreciated. Please let me also know on [redacted]
THX in advance.
Last edited by Just_Me_D; 06-06-2015 at 09:46 AM.
- By littledebbie in forum iPhone 6Replies: 5Last Post: 08-25-2015, 11:14 AM
Macbook Pro open internet to small screen then enlarge & no toolbar or dashboard. How can I get my screen to open with a regular size?By iMore Question in forum MacBook ProReplies: 1Last Post: 06-07-2015, 08:18 AM
Why does iTunes ask for a password when I try to transfer my backed up iPhone files to my new iPhone?By iMore Question in forum iTunesReplies: 3Last Post: 06-06-2015, 01:52 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-06-2015, 08:19 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-06-2015, 07:22 AM