- iMore Newbie
- 32 Posts
Syncing contacts and calendars on macbook pro.
I currently have all my contacts and calendars through my Google account. I bought my first iPhone a few months ago and had no problem syncing my calendars and contacts on my iPhone to my Google account.
I bought my first Macbook pro a couple of months ago. I am having trouble getting the contacts to sync. On the iPhone in the contacts app all my contacts show up. On the Macbook pro none of the contacts show up. I have both syncing contacts to my iCloud.
Could someone please tell me how i can get my contacts to show up on my Macbook pro.
- 05-22-2015, 10:30 AM #2
Re: Syncing contacts and calendars on macbook pro.
If the contacts and calendar entries exist on your google account, then you'll need to sync that account with your Macbook as well.
The contacts and calendar entries don't duplicate over to iCloud (unless you do this yourself).
- 05-23-2015, 09:08 AM #4
- By hussberry in forum Apple WatchReplies: 90Last Post: 07-09-2015, 10:28 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-22-2015, 12:47 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 05-22-2015, 11:38 AM
- By James Trent in forum iOS 8Replies: 1Last Post: 05-22-2015, 10:29 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-22-2015, 09:49 AM