I have a bookmarks bar on Safari. Can't figure out how to add a new site in Yosemite.
Since upgrading to Yosemite, I can't drag bookmarks into the bar.
- Best AnswerApr 22 2015 | 1:16 pm EDT
Command-D will do it... as will hitting Bookmarks in the Menu and 'add bookmark'...
- 04-22-2015, 01:16 PM #2
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 17Last Post: 10-06-2016, 04:26 AM
- By Premium1 in forum Apple Watch Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 04-22-2015, 12:53 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-22-2015, 12:38 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-22-2015, 12:30 PM
When using Blackboard on my iPhone 6 plus, why can't I scroll all the way to the bottom of the list?By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 04-22-2015, 12:05 PM