- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Anyone else have a problem with the Yosemite update?
I just updated Yosemite on my 2005 MacBook Air.
I went online and my screen blacked out. Then there was a clicking sound that wouldn't stop until I closed the laptop.
When I opened my computer the screen stayed blank and there was a low beeping like a warning signal.
Did my little computer die? Was it just a coincidence I'd installed the update 30 minutes before?
Thanks for your help! I have been a lurker here for a while and you guys are so friggin' smart. I hope you can help.
- 04-18-2015, 10:31 AM #2
- 04-18-2015, 09:50 PM #3
- 04-18-2015, 10:42 PM #4
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 11-03-2015, 03:03 PM
- By iMore Question in forum OS X Yosemite (10.10)Replies: 1Last Post: 04-18-2015, 09:44 AM
- By mtlscream in forum Apple WatchReplies: 4Last Post: 04-18-2015, 08:48 AM
- By linus990 in forum iPhone 5Replies: 2Last Post: 04-18-2015, 08:29 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-18-2015, 08:07 AM