- 04-17-2015, 07:15 PM #2
- 04-18-2015, 10:48 PM #3iMore Beginner
- 60 Posts
Re: Should i delete iPhoto, after moving all my photos over to Photos?
It should be safe to delete iPhoto.
On some Macs, iPhoto has been completely disabled on the latest version of OS X Yosemite (attempting to open it results in a "This version of iPhoto is notncompatible" error), so it serves no function any more.
- 04-18-2015, 11:29 PM #4
- By iuser_ind in forum iOS 8Replies: 2Last Post: 04-19-2015, 06:26 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 04-18-2015, 09:39 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-17-2015, 07:13 PM
- By Lynn Hurd in forum Original iPad miniReplies: 1Last Post: 04-17-2015, 06:04 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-17-2015, 05:12 PM