- iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
How do I get Tux Guitar 1.2 to work on MAC OS 10.10 (Yosemite)?
I need to know exactly what to do to get Tux Guitar to work in the new MAC OS 10.10 (Yosemite). I'm not very computer savvy so just telling me will not help. I need step by step instructions on exactly what to do to get this to work. A video on you tube showing me how to do it would work also. This is my first MAC system and I'm having all ,kinds of problems learning how to use it. I'm used to Windows 7. I didn't like Windows 8 so I bought a new MAC. Please help!!! I need my Tux Guitar to work.
- 04-13-2015, 02:43 PM #2
- 05-30-2015, 07:13 AM #3iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: How do I get Tux Guitar 1.2 to work on MAC OS 10.10 (Yosemite)?
I'm having the same issue. It says that Java needs to be installed (which it has been done) but every time I try to run the installation it claims there is no Java detected and closes.
The problem with the developer website is the software is quite old and there aren't any forums on in which have a fix (yet).
From what I've gathered its to do with what version of Java it runs through (64 or 32 bit) and the only solution I could find is to find Java in the Utilities folder but I haven't even got that far because it's not there.
This is my first Mac too so I'm probably being a bit of a retard but any ideas?
- By twilite2000 in forum MacBook AirReplies: 4Last Post: 04-14-2015, 06:50 PM
- By Furt in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 04-13-2015, 04:41 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 3Last Post: 04-13-2015, 03:18 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iOS 8Replies: 4Last Post: 04-13-2015, 02:49 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-13-2015, 02:30 PM