If I use my Apple ID to reinstall Yosemite before selling the MacBook, is that a problem?
Just completely erased my MacBook Pro for selling, as per directions on your site. I'm now back to reinstalling the OS X, and it asks for my Apple ID to download Yosemite. Fair enough. But, if I do that now, will the new owner have access to my info (i.e. will the Mac be able to download items because it retains my ID info?) Maybe a stupid question, but wanted to be certain.
- Best AnswerApr 12 2015 | 5:15 pm EDT
- 04-12-2015, 05:15 PM #2
Re: If I use my Apple ID to reinstall Yosemite before selling the MacBook, is that a problem?
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 17Last Post: 05-04-2015, 07:39 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iTunesReplies: 2Last Post: 04-28-2015, 01:42 PM
- By fischmanr in forum OS X Yosemite (10.10)Replies: 2Last Post: 04-15-2015, 05:10 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 04-12-2015, 06:01 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 04-12-2015, 04:23 PM