- iMore Intermediate
- 113 Posts
Frequent Safari Freezing
I downloaded Yosemite and love the update...except for one thing. Safari constantly freezes on me and gives me the beachball/rainbow wheel. It will freeze for about 90 seconds or so. It happens during simple commands, such as going to a new website or opening a new tab.
I don't think the problem should be with my computer specs as I have a 2012 MacBook with an i7 chip and 10GB of RAM.
- 12-11-2014, 09:28 AM #2
- By bitek in forum iPad mini 2Replies: 7Last Post: 01-26-2015, 01:14 AM
- By Lukas Flanders in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-02-2014, 06:07 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-29-2014, 06:44 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-26-2014, 11:38 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-25-2014, 06:15 AM