- iMore Nanite
- 8 Posts
hi i may not have the correct wording but when i click on iCloud tabs it shows the open windows on my iPhone iPad mini and another iPad but i only have two devices I've an extra iPad tabs there ,I've signed out of iCloud on all devices but it still appears ,is there a way to stop this thanks john
- 11-02-2014, 02:03 PM #2
Re: iCloud tabs
It may indicate that your ID has been used to sign in another iPad, maybe an old one you gave away or sold and maybe forgot to reset and erase your ID from (?). The best you could do right now, is go to icloud.com and see how many devices are actually associated with your ID. If there is one you don't recognize, you can remote wipe it.
The other option is to go to iTunes --> Store --> View account --> manage devices.
There you can see ALL de devices that have been associated to your ID, and actually deauthorize the ones you don't recognize.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-11-2016, 02:49 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 11-27-2014, 06:27 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-31-2014, 06:43 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2014, 04:37 PM
- By Craig in forum iTunesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-30-2014, 02:52 PM