Instant Hotspot Won't Work
Is anyone else having a problem with instant hotspot working? I have a iPhone 6 plus with at&t (tethering enabled) and a Macbook Pro Retina. I have tried turning iCloud on and off on both devices and even reset network settings on the iPhone 6 plus yet it won't allow me to connect. I can see my phone show up in the menu under personal hotspot, just no connection. I have seen on the apple forums that others are experiencing this problem, was wondering if any of you are also having this problem?
- 10-22-2014, 01:32 PM #2
Re: Instant Hotspot Won't Work
This doesn't surprise me because I've had issues with Wifi on Yosemite in general. Whenever I wake up my Macbook Pro retina sometimes it doesn't automatically connect back to Wifi. When I manually go to connect at the status bar, it still won't connect. I get the ! symbol. I have to toggle wifi on and off for it to connect again.
- By Danny8200 in forum iOS 8Replies: 10Last Post: 07-10-2015, 08:37 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-25-2015, 02:33 AM
- By EmceeGeek in forum OS X Yosemite (10.10)Replies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2014, 09:41 AM
- By Ahmed Nasser EL Lakkany in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2014, 03:48 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-21-2014, 11:29 PM