- iMore Nanite
- 6 Posts
Handoff OS X <-> iOS a one-way street.
Late 2012 iMac running Yosemite; iPhone 6 Plus and iPad mini retina, both running iOS 8.1 .
Bluetooth on on all devices, same wifi network, same Apple ID.
Handoff works from the iOS devices to the Mac. So e.g. when I open Safari on my iPad, the icon shows up on the doc of the iMac.
But the other way around does not work. When I open Safari or any handoff-capable app on the Mac, I don't get its icon on the lock screen of my iOS devices.
Anyone else seeing this?
- 10-22-2014, 11:04 AM #2
- 10-22-2014, 01:31 PM #4
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-25-2015, 02:33 AM
- By zulu1128 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 26Last Post: 11-04-2014, 09:05 AM
- By Sinandgrin in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-22-2014, 10:16 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-22-2014, 06:43 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2014, 05:40 AM