MBP Won't Load After Update
Last night I decided to update my MBP, which I probably shouldn't have since for the past few months I was having issues (that's now fixed, magically). After the install, this loading page was the last step so I decided to put it aside because it was taking so long. I fell asleep but once I woke up, I saw that it's still stuck right here where I left it.
Im wondering if it's safe for me to hold the power button down and wish for the best or if there is another step I should take. Maybe someone else here has had this issue and can give me some insight. I had just got it to working again and now I feel like I've lost it.
- By applefanboi in forum OS X Yosemite (10.10)Replies: 9Last Post: 10-22-2014, 09:39 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2014, 07:50 AM
- By pelorick in forum iOS 8Replies: 2Last Post: 10-22-2014, 06:44 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-22-2014, 06:43 AM
- By sting7k in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 10-21-2014, 11:40 PM