- iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
Why am I unable to find anything using Spotlight in Yosemite?
Well i just tried to search some things in spotlight (movies,maps,webpage results, etc), but, it can't find anything. It keep saying no results found. I Don't know why. I have wifi connection working*, i have the bing search and wikipedia on, and in the first places in the spotlight preferences. I Don't know why im not able to look almost anything, only my local stuff....
Any help i would really appreciate it,
- 10-20-2014, 11:34 AM #2
- By Closingracer in forum iPad Air 2Replies: 3Last Post: 10-21-2014, 07:18 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 10-20-2014, 11:01 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-20-2014, 10:30 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2014, 10:13 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2014, 10:01 AM