Does Pages work on Yosemite with the old iCloud system?

infty

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
iCloud (documents and data) on Yosemite and iOS7

I have an iPad running on iOS7 which uses pages. I created and edit a document in Pages in Mavericks and save it on iCould. If I install Yosemite and do not upgrade to iCloud Drive, can I still make changes in Pages on my iPad using iOS7 and have those changes appear in Pages in Yosemite and vice-versa? Or does Pages on Yosemite no longer works with the old iCould system?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: iCloud (documents and data) on Yosemite and iOS7

I don't see why you wouldn't be able to. My iPhone 5 is running iOS 8.1 beta 2 and my MacBook is running Yosemite so I can't test it out for you to be absolutely certain.

Wreckus

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
Re: iCloud (documents and data) on Yosemite and iOS7

I have an iPad running on iOS7 which uses pages. I created and edit a document in Pages in Mavericks and save it on iCould. If I install Yosemite and do not upgrade to iCloud Drive, can I still make changes in Pages on my iPad using iOS7 and have those changes appear in Pages in Yosemite and vice-versa? Or does Pages on Yosemite no longer works with the old iCould system?

The only know now for sure is if you install Yosemite and select know when it asks up to upgrade to iCloud Drive (if that option still exists) or wait until someone was in the same boat as you, installed Yosemite (not beta), and can tell you the outcome.