Yosemite GM2 released - discuss issues, etc. here

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
GM release candidate #1...

Developers... Have at it. Discuss observations, issues, workarounds, etc.

10/8....GM2 released... Continue discussion below...

Last edited:

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
Re: Yosemite GM released - discuss issues, etc. here

Only 857 MB Download for me, hopefully they have SMS Relay working, I so miss that feature.

Wreckus

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site

Can anyone confirmed that if Citrix Receiver works in Yosemite. This is a must work for me as I work from home.

To clarify a bit, I log into my work website then select the desktop icon to run citrix receiver plugin.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

Hank - do you know yet if the wifi dropping has been fixed? I've been dealing with this and reporting it since the first developer preview.

I was watching that, and so far (about 2.5 hours into the update) I have not yet dropped wifi. Definitely encouraging.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

I got a Mail update on 09/22, and since then I’ve experienced a few glitches with Mail. Minor stuff, really, like the icon badge (Mail dock icon) not always updating to reflect new mail, and a really pesky issue where sometimes clicking on an email in the 2nd column (sort by column) does not cause the email contents to be displayed in the message reader pane. When this occurs, I have to double click on the email, which causes it to open in a separate window.

Those two issues do not appear to be any better with this. Of course, OS X Mail has always had some wonkiness. *sigh*

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

How about a time disconnect between the mail notification and the sound. I'll see a mail notification and several seconds late get the sound and badge.

I have all audible alerts off for mail. I find them annoying, and just rely on the badges.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

I have heard that the SMS Continuity is restored with Yosemite GM and iOS 8.1 beta. Can anyone confirm?

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

Hank - do you know yet if the wifi dropping has been fixed? I've been dealing with this and reporting it since the first developer preview.

I was watching that, and so far (about 2.5 hours into the update) I have not yet dropped wifi. Definitely encouraging.

Still no issues with wifi drop out. Knocking on wood. It’s been over 7 hours.

Vapor86

Jun 23, 2012
Visit site

I haven't downloaded any of the DP, but is it safe to download this GM "candidate 1" ? I am very eager to get Yosemite on my new macbook pro.

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site

I haven't downloaded any of the DP, but is it safe to download this GM "candidate 1" ? I am very eager to get Yosemite on my new macbook pro.

There are always risks with Betas, even though this is a GM Preview I would still consider it a beta. So far for me it's working fantastic, it's amazing how much progress apple has made in such a little time in regard to stability.

billcod

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site

Receiver seems to work fine on Yosemite. We use it for our EMR at work, and no problems yet.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox