- 08-07-2014, 08:11 AM #2
- 08-07-2014, 09:43 PM #3
- 08-29-2014, 09:10 AM #4
- 10-18-2014, 04:37 PM #5
- 10-19-2014, 12:51 AM #6
- 10-20-2014, 09:28 AM #7
- 11-19-2014, 03:58 AM #8
Re: Yosemite Beta not compatible with Bose speakers?
It didn't work when I first try and then I deleted the minibose of my bluetooth accesories and connected it back. It works now.
Then I realised I had a lag, so I went on different forum found that you need to clean install Yosemite so it will run faster and the lag problem will get away. So i dit it and now the lag is still here. It seems to be a little less than before though.. Still annoying.
- By pat bis in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-06-2014, 07:37 PM
- By John Smith161 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 6Last Post: 08-06-2014, 07:02 PM
- By andrewchia90 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-06-2014, 03:39 PM
- By bszucs in forum iOS 8Replies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2014, 02:32 PM
- By andrewchia90 in forum iPhoneReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2014, 09:42 AM