New OS X Yosemite Dashboard

DYLANHABKIRK

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
In all likely-hood you haven't seen the new OS X 10.10 Yosemite Dashboard - unchanged in all Developer Betas.

I brought you a sneak peak at iTunes 12 - Here's a peak at the unavailable dashboard.

(Enlarge the image if you'd like to see the screenshot clearly)

Remember: It's a beta

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-07-21 at 9.15.20 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-07-21 at 9.15.20 PM.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 44

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
If this is a photo of a feature that is "unavailable" even in the current Yosemite Betas, are you violating any Apple nondisclosure agreements by posting the photo?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It's just showing the existing Dashboard feature that has been a part of OS X for a long time. In Yosemite, the background of the Dashboard has changed to a translucent version of your wallpaper. That's all this is showing. Also in Yosemite, the Dashboard is disabled by default which is new.
Okay. Thanks, Karen...:)

DYLANHABKIRK

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
It's just showing the existing Dashboard feature that has been a part of OS X for a long time. In Yosemite, the background of the Dashboard has changed to a translucent version of your wallpaper. That's all this is showing. Also in Yosemite, the Dashboard is disabled by default which is new.

The new Dashboard has just been publicly released today in PB6. Until now, the public Beta's have had the same Dashboard as 10.9.

Though the public beta still doesn't have the new widgets shown above, this was still a first look for everyone outside of the internal Beta's.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711