Yosemite and the Crashing 2010 MacBook
I have a 2010 unibody (white) MacBook that was running fine under Mavericks. I installed the first developer preview of Yosemite and all was well. But the last two releases have caused the MB to crash when waking up from sleep.
I have reported the issue to Apple along with the requisite logs and doc. However, I am wondering if this is somehow indicative of a hardware issue or if itís actually related to the Yosemite code.
Any thoughts? And idea how to rule out one or the other cause?
- 07-17-2014, 08:57 PM #2
Re: Yosemite and the Crashing 2010 MacBook
- 07-25-2014, 06:38 AM #4
- By Superfly_FR in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 17Last Post: 07-20-2014, 03:24 AM
- By Samuel Ellicott in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 07-17-2014, 01:08 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-17-2014, 12:40 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-17-2014, 11:30 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-17-2014, 11:10 AM