- 06-05-2014, 05:29 PM #2
- 06-29-2014, 05:01 PM #3
Re: Main Partition Renamed?
I was able to fix this.
Here is the solution per a thread on Apple's Developer forums
1.) Go to Terminal
2.) Type "diskutil cs list" (NOTE: The quotations are not a part of the command)
3.) Find the UUID string associate with the Yosemite partition. (NOTE: It will look like a line of about 15 numbers and letters or so)
4.) Then Type "diskutil coreStorage revert <lvUUID>" (NOTE: The "<>" are not used. This is where you place the UUID string found above.
Bam, about 10 seconds later it's fixed!
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-31-2014, 12:02 PM
- By giovania rodriguez in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-19-2014, 09:07 AM
- By giovania rodriguez in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-18-2014, 03:16 PM
- By koerk in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 12Last Post: 05-16-2014, 04:08 PM
- By Pittsy882 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-06-2014, 09:04 AM