Certain Finanical Instutions and Quicken fro Mac products
When I switched from using windows to mac I installed Quicken for Mac. Doesn't matter what version as long as it is designed for a Mac. I use 2 different accounts at different banks one of which does not recognize a real made for Mac Quicken product. The bank will not allow the Quicken for Mac product to auto connect and download my transactions. I have to manually download the transactions and import them into Quicken manually. I do not have this problem with this same bank when using a windows version of Quicken. Is there anybody here that has experienced this and been able to resolve it? The bank points to Quicken and Quicken points to the bank.
- 06-01-2014, 12:02 PM #2
- By chongva in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 15Last Post: 06-04-2014, 11:54 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-01-2014, 11:10 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-01-2014, 09:20 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-01-2014, 06:56 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-01-2014, 06:40 AM