External Harddrive Won't Shut Down In Mavericks
External harddrive won't shut down in Mavericks - Posted to assist others with similar issues.
If you have an external hard drive plugged in to a USB port of a MAC running Mavericks and you shut down the computer fully the external will go off because there is no more power to the USB. You can turn it off if there is a Power switch to the USB or just remove it from the USB. Hope this helps.
- 03-08-2014, 08:35 AM #2
- By Akshay Padukone in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 5Last Post: 03-06-2014, 06:14 PM
- By RaspberryG in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 03-06-2014, 09:34 AM
- By Tyrion Lannister in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 03-06-2014, 08:48 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-06-2014, 08:30 AM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iTunesReplies: 0Last Post: 03-06-2014, 08:13 AM