- 02-12-2014, 04:39 PM #2
- 02-12-2014, 06:48 PM #4
Re: Upgrading from 10.5.8 to Mav
My understanding is that you MUST upgrade to Snow Leopard (10.6.8) so that you can get to the Mac App Store to get Mavericks. I do not know of any other way.
Apple - Upgrade your Mac to OS*X*Mavericks.
You will have to purchase Snow Leopard first ($19.99 with free shipping).
Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard - Apple Store (U.S.)
- By bimfibimfiu in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-24-2014, 07:31 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-12-2014, 07:10 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 8Last Post: 02-11-2014, 10:56 PM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-11-2014, 09:06 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-11-2014, 04:30 PM