Playing Diablo 2?
Yes I still play diablo 2.... Anyways I've contacted battle.net and they've said to use boot camp for Mac OS X. How do I set this up? I just bought my first ever MacBook Air and would like to play the game on it. Anyone have experience with this type of issue?
- 02-07-2014, 07:42 PM #2
Re: Playing Diablo 2?
You need a licensed copy of Windows. In your Mac's Applications, Utilities directory there's a Bootcamp Assistant. Follow the instructions. It will basically create a Windows partition and install Windows there and create a USB drive or DVD of drivers you install in Windows to work with the Mac hardware.
- By gordol in forum iPhone 5Replies: 64Last Post: 10-14-2016, 10:17 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 12-08-2015, 06:57 AM
- By jbosox80 in forum iPad 2Replies: 3Last Post: 02-04-2014, 08:56 PM
- By serglb in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 18Last Post: 02-03-2014, 08:15 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-31-2014, 10:30 AM