Apple Mail: Autoload email address when creating email
I'm looking for a feature in Apple Mail in Mavericks that exists in iOS 7.
I have multiple email addresses. On my iPhone of iPad, if I address an avail to a certain recipient, the email account that email will be sent from will match the account I have previously emailed that contact from. It works great, and I love it.
Unfortunately, I have not found that same feature in Apple Mail under Mavericks. Am I missing something? Any way to activate that feature?
Last edited by IamJAd; 12-13-2013 at 05:46 PM.
- 12-13-2013, 05:04 PM #2
Re: Apple Mail: Autoload email address when creating email
Good question. I don't send and receive a lot of email via my MacBook running OS X Mavericks because I use send & receive it via my iPhone or iPad Mini, but I will experiment with the Mail app on my MacBook and see if I can get it to do that in the manner it does with the iPhone.
- By Speedygi in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 35Last Post: 01-05-2014, 09:56 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-13-2013, 12:32 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-12-2013, 08:14 PM
- By Diane Thayer in forum Apple TVReplies: 3Last Post: 12-12-2013, 07:44 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-12-2013, 11:47 AM