I upgraded my mac book pro to Mavericks after a couple of days my hard drive crashed ( I lost everything !!!!) and I had to replace it. The same thing happened with my friends. I don't know if the upgrade caused the damage or not.
I just want to know if anyone else experienced the same problem.
- 11-23-2013, 10:16 AM #2
Re: Macbook crashing
My hard drive did not crash, but my display will not stay lit. When I turn it on after a few hours or so, it displays properly, but after a few minutes, it dims and does not display brightly no matter what I do. I am using an external monitor at the moment. I can't see how it's the fault of OS X Mavericks, but everything was peachy prior to installing Mavericks. Still, I am not having any other problems, software or hardware-related, so I don't know what to think at this point.
Last edited by JustMe'D; 11-23-2013 at 08:10 PM.
- By Chris Parsons in forum iPad AirReplies: 16Last Post: 02-26-2015, 01:58 PM
- By jsntrenkler in forum MacBook ProReplies: 2Last Post: 11-28-2013, 04:47 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 11-23-2013, 10:24 AM
- By G.4 in forum MacBook ProReplies: 2Last Post: 11-22-2013, 07:22 PM
- By Just_Me_D in forum iPad AirReplies: 5Last Post: 11-21-2013, 07:44 PM