Can you relocate PART of your Home folder?
So, I've recently upgraded my Mac mini with a 250GB ssd and I'm wanting to move my Documents and Movies folders to my secondary internal HDD. I've seen several posts on how to move my entire home folder but I'm not wanting to move my music and downloads folder because I access them a lot more frequently and I don't want to lose the speed increase from the ssd. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- 11-01-2013, 03:14 PM #2
Re: Can you relocate PART of your Home folder?
That's cool, I was reading you didn't have to create symlinks anymore you can just change the home folder location under users in settings but there is no way to do only single folders. but I think for what I need the symlinks are probably my only option. Thanks for the help!
- 11-01-2013, 03:46 PM #4
- 11-02-2013, 10:23 AM #6
- By M.Rizk in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 16Last Post: 08-27-2014, 03:00 PM
- By xStagGx in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 37Last Post: 11-06-2013, 11:29 AM
- By finn5975 in forum iOS 7Replies: 5Last Post: 11-01-2013, 01:47 PM
- By M.Rizk in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 0Last Post: 11-01-2013, 01:31 PM
- By DoubleREW in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 11-01-2013, 11:00 AM