Is osx mavericks boot camp running windows 8.1?

droidguru

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
I read apple support forums last week that windows 8.1is unstable and not running on osx mavericks boot camp. The moderator stated that apple engineering is looking into it but no resolution yet. Anyone having success running 8.1 on mavericks

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I read apple support forums last week that windows 8.1is unstable and not running on osx mavericks boot camp. The moderator stated that apple engineering is looking into it but no resolution yet. Anyone having success running 8.1 on mavericks

Windows 8 was extremely unstable (for me anyways) on Mountain Lion, so I would imagine similar performance with Mavericks. I have heard that there is some kind of bluetooth bug with Mavericks while trying to run Windows 8 on bootcamp that was causing people to not be able to use their bluetooth mouse or keyboard, making it impossible for them to complete the setup mode. Thankfully, I'm still running Windows 7 boot camped and haven't had any issues at all since completing the install on Mavericks. I don't use Windows for much anymore, but I'd rather have a stable environment vs. the customization options in Windows 8.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73