Help with Java on Mavericks
Hello to all.
Needed java in a browser. Installed latest java from Oracle and still any browser does not recognize that java is installed. I have Chrome and Firefox in addition to Safari. Need help urgently.
Thanks for any input...
- 10-30-2013, 10:50 AM #2
- 10-30-2013, 04:50 PM #4
- 10-31-2013, 06:39 PM #6
Re: Help with Java on Mavericks
I use it on FireFox & now I get the permission window each time I run it.
Prior to Mavericks, It had a check box "don't ask again" or something to that effect.
Any clues how to get rid of the permission window?
- By Chris Parsons in forum BBM for iOSReplies: 7Last Post: 01-10-2016, 05:07 AM
- By jaleelhamid in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 144Last Post: 11-07-2013, 08:39 AM
- By iPerry7 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 9Last Post: 10-31-2013, 12:33 AM
- By dtsoll in forum AccessoriesReplies: 7Last Post: 10-30-2013, 05:59 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2013, 10:26 AM