New iBooks with Mavericks and pdf syncing with iPad question
So I installed Mavericks tonight, which of course included the new iBooks. So, other than the fact that it seems like iBooks is sort of an 'orphaned' built in app now, I have a problem. I've added a pdf manual to iBooks on my iMac. How do I get that to sync to my iPad???? I tried doing a sync in iTunes, although that didn't seem to make sense. That didn't work and I am stumped. Anyone?
Re: New iBooks with Mavericks and pdf syncing with iPad question
Never mind....I figured it out. You do have to use iTunes to sync the book to the iOS device. You have to select the device in iTunes, and then make sure the added 'book' is selected to sync.
Boy, there seems to have been a lack of thought with this iBooks app. Great for purchasing books from Apple but half baked otherwise. A step backwards IMO.
- 10-24-2013, 07:11 PM #3
- 10-27-2013, 12:31 PM #4
- By pennesmed in forum MacBook ProReplies: 8Last Post: 10-25-2013, 10:15 PM
- By Infiniti7 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 6Last Post: 10-24-2013, 12:14 PM
- By ArGiEs in forum iOS 7Replies: 4Last Post: 10-23-2013, 09:23 AM
- By morgone in forum iPad 3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-23-2013, 06:55 AM
- By worknman in forum Original iPad miniReplies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2013, 10:56 PM