iMessages Disappearing in OSX

BTSee

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I like to use iMessage on the Mac when I have the computer open, but I have noticed that some of the messages in a thread disappear. I look at the same thread on my phone and all the messages are there.

What gives?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I've yet to experience anything like that. Have you tried rebooting your computer or at least signing out of the iMessage app on it and then signing back in?

BTSee

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I've yet to experience anything like that. Have you tried rebooting your computer or at least signing out of the iMessage app on it and then signing back in?

I have rebooted several times, but haven't specifically signed out and back in. I'll try that though.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
Not all of my iMessages that originated on my iPhone or iPad appear on my MacBook Air.
Also, at times, iMessages that originated on my iPhone or iPad appear out of order on my MacBook Air.
Also, at times, when I delete an iMessage on my iPhone or iPad, it doesn't delete it from my MacBook Air.

This was occurring before and after the iOS7 update and before and after the most current OS X update.

Very annoying.
Good Luck

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner