Possible to change "Sent Tweet" whistle??
I've really loved how Mountain Lion makes use of a lot of iOS features, but this one is driving me nutty: every time I tweet from my MBP's built-in sharing menu, I get a quick whistle notification as an alert that the tweet went through. I find it to be an awful noise, but I see no settings to change. Am I overlooking something?
I did see this help thread, but I'm wondering if there's an easier way to do it?
- 05-04-2013, 08:57 AM #2
- 05-04-2013, 04:47 PM #4
- By Garz in forum iCloudReplies: 24Last Post: 01-05-2013, 02:11 PM
- By JsGrandma in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 12Last Post: 11-20-2011, 10:41 PM
- By Massie in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-24-2010, 07:35 PM
- By LVCIFER in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-20-2009, 01:27 PM
- By Mythico in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 11-19-2009, 09:52 PM