Mountain Lion not syncing iWork documents

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I'm a developer so I'm running both Mountain Lion the latest preview and iOS 6 on my iPad. Now in Mountain Lion the syncing between iWork apps Pages, Numbers, etc is supposed to be done through iCloud. Mine doesn't do that I still have to update the Mac version of my Pages document manually. Anyone else here using Mountain Lion that has the syncing working fine? it's the only damn thing I was hoping would start working for me pronto because it was the main reason I purchased Pages on my iPad.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
nope it has never worked throughout all the previews of Mountain Lion. I thought ok maybe it's something they wont impliment until game time or atleast the preview close to game time. Then I figured really shouldn't they be testing to see whether it functions before release? I guess I'll submit it I just wanted to see if there was an issue with my setup somehow.

Kale58

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
I seem to recall reading an article that suggested an update to the iWork suite will be required before full sync with iCloud is possible in ML. I would expect an update to iWork will be released in conjunction with, or shortly after, ML is publicly available.

Posted with Tapatalk

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I just find it weird they wouldn't make the update available so as to test it before releasing it. I was thinking of removing my iWork and then re-installing it, meh I guess I'll just wait it's almost here anyway.