Get FX Photo Studio for Mac for just $0.99 (valued at $40)

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
The folks at MacPhun emailed me about a pretty cool promo they have going on right now. If you buy FX Photo Studio for iPhone (which is now on sale for $0.99), you can get FX Photo Studio for Mac for free. You do have to do a small amount work to get it, though. But it's worth it, in my opinion. Here's how it works:

1. Purchase FX Photo Studio for iPhone for $0.99 (if you don't already have it) - Facebook page
3. Tell your Facebook friends about FX Photo Studio
4. Take a screenshot or photo of your Facebook profile page that shows your picture and name
5. Edit the photo with any effect from FX Photo Studio for iPhone
6. Email the photo to gift@macphun.com

That's it! Then they'll respond with a copy of FX Photo Studio for Mac!

If you choose do this, let us know how it worked out and what you think of the Mac app!

Last edited:

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
Hm. That wasn't in the email I received. Here's exactly what it said:

anyone with FX Photo Studio for iPhone should like our page on Facebook, snap a picture of his/her profile page (picture and name), add any effect from FX Photo Studio and email this photo at gift@macphun.com. We will send FX Photo Studio PRO in return.

EDIT: Doh! You're right. They also attached a flyer. I've attached it here and editing my original post.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I went through your instructions and when I got the email from them, it added in the share part - it wasn't on the initial announcement on their website, either. Evidently they had two sets of promo instructions.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods