Used Macbook Pro 15"

Dark_Blu

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
In two weeks on pay day, I'm going to get a used Macbook Pro 15". I'm watching a couple on Ebay that interest me but have to wait till my next pay day for the funds. Yes, I've looked at Apple, Amazon and have been monitoring macofalltrades.com for a while, but the two I found on Ebay interest me, so I wait patiently for next Friday and will add a Macbook pro 15" to go with my iPhone 4S.

I do like the new Macbook Pros, but as I'm a musician who isn't signed and not rich, I have to work within my budget to get everything I need to do my thing and the time has come to escape PC laptops.

Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Hehe, guess i'll post the half that wasn't against the rules.

The heavy applications i have on my MPB (final cut pro, motion) Run extremely well for maxed out on RAM and didn't get the highest CPU. I was very pleased by it.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
In two weeks on pay day, I'm going to get a used Macbook Pro 15". I'm watching a couple on Ebay that interest me but have to wait till my next pay day for the funds. Yes, I've looked at Apple, Amazon and have been monitoring macofalltrades.com for a while, but the two I found on Ebay interest me, so I wait patiently for next Friday and will add a Macbook pro 15" to go with my iPhone 4S.

I do like the new Macbook Pros, but as I'm a musician who isn't signed and not rich, I have to work within my budget to get everything I need to do my thing and the time has come to escape PC laptops.

I got the early 2011 15" MBP. It's an awesome machine. My nephew has a 2007 15" MBP. Despite it being almost 5 years old, and having a slower processor (Core2 Duo), his is still a very solid, capable machine. In fact, his experience was what finally sold me on the MBP. I figure if his can go 4 years (at the time I bought mine), I could live with a $2000 machine that would last until 2015. And by "last" I don't that I'd still be able to boot it in 4 years... but that it would still be usable - all day, every day in 4 years. Try that with an HP or Dell Windows machine.

I am sure you will be very happy with your new-to-you MBP...

nite732

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I got the 09 15" MBP. It was maybe my third one. With bootcamp and parallels I will never buy another windows machine. Once I started using my xbox for gaming I was done. My mac actually runs windows better than a lot of windows computers makers. It will not be a bad purchase.

MiddletonBanks

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Macbook Pro 15 at a great price

If you are looking for a macbook to run memory hungry games or to do a lot of photo editing and won't be looking to carry it about everyday then the macbook pro 15 is the one for you. You can buy it here Middleton Banks Apple MacBook Pro 15" i7 2.2GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB, HD Graphics for only ?1,240 including VAT and delivery.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox