Post your desktop

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I did a search and was shocked to see there was no ubiquitous post your desktop thread:D So I'm the first, so lets see those desktops.

screenaq.jpg

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I'm more of a minimalist... nothing but a few network drives and my dock...

Click to view quoted image

yeah same here, except I have to have functionality which is why my dock looks like it does LOL. You should have seen it before Launchpad :D Some of the desktops where I work holy icons on the desktop batman, I don't know how they can even find stuff :cool: I love the wallpaper, your own shot or from the web?

haxrnick

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Here's mine. Pretty simple being that I just got a new MacBook Pro for the first time. Are there any specific sites that cater towards modding/theming macs? I know there's macthemes but lately the site is always down.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
looks nice, there are a couple that I know of but now they don't come to mind I'll have to look and post up later. However if you want to have some fun search for and install Candybar(allows you to change system icons with icon packs) and Dock Library(Allows you to change up your dock) take a look at mine in my screenshot. You can also change folder icons simply by copying your choosen icon and then choosing Get Info on the folder then click on the icon at the top left of the properties screen. Then you do a paste and voila you get this

iconsv.jpg

Oh yeah if you want to make icons out of your images get IMG2Icns

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Uh......this is a Mac desktop thread. However you are more than welcome to start a new desktop thread in the Windows section. I'll post mine there too.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77