Cases/bags for 13" MBP

djrakowski

Trusted Member
Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I'd love some advice on cases for 13" MBPs - preferably something with a relatively snug fit so the laptop doesn't bang around inside the case too much. Suggestions?

haxrnick

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Anyone with some info on this I'd like to know as well. I'll be traveling during Christmas and need something decent for my new mbp.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Speck makes a hard cover - that should help, as should any of the soft "pouch" type covers/cases. I use an InCase soft pouch and then drop it into the laptop section of my backpack if I'm traveling. Around the house, I just go commando with it.

Reactions: djrakowski

djrakowski

Trusted Member
Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Speck makes a hard cover - that should help, as should any of the soft "pouch" type covers/cases. I use an InCase soft pouch and then drop it into the laptop section of my backpack if I'm traveling. Around the house, I just go commando with it.
I saw those, and they're pretty nice, but they're not quite what I need. I'd like a bag I can take on a business trip, with room for my MBP, iPad and/or Kindle, and travel/work documents, without worrying about anything breaking.

Around the house, I'd LIKE to go commando, but I have 4 overly-curious and occasionally destructive children, so that's not really an option.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen